VIDEO - One for the ladies as promised & Eriksen

If you haven't watched this commercial yet, enjoy. I said I'd better put something shirt off up for the ladies as over 41% of readers are the fairer sex.




Christian Eriksen has unsurprisingly said why he prefers Tim Sherwood over AVB saying, “He has been good for me."

"He gives me a lot of confidence and a chance to play. I have played a lot of games with him now and I think it has been going alright.

“For me it’s been alright after the change of coach. For me personally I am playing more games than I did under Villas-Boas so of course it’s been different.

“If you are new you need to get to know everything about the club and players are the same so it wasn’t that difficult.”

I have yet to hear a player say he prefers the previous manager or Head Coach and still expect to play!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Stories:
Soldado talks AVB, Adebayor & Spurs fans
Louis Van Gaal to take on the Levy Project
Spurs defensive injury crisis