Aurier likely to join PSG

Reported Tottenham target Serge Aurier has suggested he might be joining French moneybags PSG.

Aurier likely to join PSG


The 21 year-old Toulouse right-back gave an interview to Foot Mercato telling them of interest from Arsenal, PSG and Monaco, but that he wants guaranteed football.

“I have heard rumours of PSG’s interest in me. It is a very good club, one of the best in Europe. It is a club that is part of the top 8 in Europe and it is interesting to know that clubs with incredible resources to buy anybody are interested in me. 

"Also, I’m a Parisian, so that strengthens my sentiments. After that, I let the people around me deal with it.

“People say that there was an agreement for me to join Arsenal, that I had already signed. That is not true. All that I can say, is that England is the league I like the most. 


Recent Articles:
Tottenham News Shorts Issue 22
A lesson in ruthlessness
Attack v Defence
Spurs lack belief 
Asian market important for Spurs growth
Holtby, Howard, World Cup Spray, Ghoulam, Cambiasso


"Things are clear, I have always preferred a move to England, because it is the league that suits me the best. At the moment, I have not given my agreement to any club, whoever they might be and am therefore free to talk to whoever I want. 

"To play in England is my dream, but some times dreams do not come true. If PSG and Monaco are interested, one does not ignore them. PSG and Monaco can meet with my representatives and we will see what happens. What I want, is a club where I have guarantees that I will play."
Laurent Blanc, PSG’s manager, has even called Aurier in attempt to convince him to join PSG, Lyon and Monaco have also made offers.

Arsenal meanwhile have dropped their interest in signing him.