Paulinho - I've no problems at Spurs

Brazilian Paulinho has once again assured Spurs fans he is happy at White Hart Lane after a difficult first season.

Paulinho - I've no problems at Spurs

He was asked by reporters about the speculation surrounding his future at Tottenham.
"I had a period when I was at the bench, but it wasn't a problem for me. At Corinthians, I had to wait for over a year to get on the starting lineup, when the team had the likes of Jucilei and Elias.

"Then, when there was a change of manager, I kept playing and I didn't have any problems with Tim Sherwood. Since I returned from injury I played three or four games. 

"I then was dropped back to the bench but came back on the lineup for the final six games. There are no problems at all."

Tottenham fans are hoping that with the World Cup out the way more consistent performances will be seen from the Brazilian. There were ties after a good start when he appeared to be going through the motions and being injured in a Charlie Adams, who else.

Recent Stories:
Spurs interested in £20m playmaker Marek Hamšík
Ledley King and Edgar Davids in China
Marek Hamšík
Marek Hamšík
Spurs still chasing PSG winger Javier Pastore

Matt Le Tissier - Pochettino should have waited for the easy option
Jamie Redknapp on Pochettino appointment


Fatigue may be an issue as the season wears on so new Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino will have to manage his game time.