Vorm staying at Spurs he says

Speaking to the Dutch press Michel Vorm feels he has made the grade at Tottenham and played his part in a successful season.

Vorm staying at Spurs he says


He also told them that it is his intention to stay a third year at Tottenham as he feels appreciated at the club and feels he keeps Hugo Lloris on his toes.
"You grow into it [reserve goalkeeper]. No more weekly goaltending last season was something new, I had best get used. At one point, you know what is involved and maybe it sounds weird, despite my role as a reserve I feel everyone very much appreciated me at Spurs.

"I'll also say that I too have a stake in the clubs success. In preparation for games I help keep Lloris sharp and of course I make sure I'm ready when my chance comes.

"With a very young and inexperienced team to perform until the last moment remains incredibly satisfying. Pochettino and his staff were there for the second season in a row and managed to convey their vision for the players. The manager is fanatical, under him trained very hard and intense. You can see that reflected in the way of playing: football with a lot of forward pressure. Tottenham has been one of the best footballing teams in the Premier League."