Vazquez will decide his future in June

Tottenham have been linked in both the Italian and English press with Italian-born attacking midfielder Franco Vazquez of Palermo, a player brought up in Argentina.

Vazquez will decide his future in June


Vazquez spoke to DXT Carlos Paz and said he won't make a decision on his future until he has had a good holiday, but that he needs a new challenge.
"For now there is nothing, I just want to enjoy my holidays because it's been a year stressful. later, when it arrives in June, will think of where to go in the next season for sure. 
"For me it was a very good year, because I feel I have grown in many ways. When things do not go as you hope, it is here that one must be strong, lower your head and work twice. Having this weight has made ​​me grow both on and off the field.
"Clearly the Italian league I know him well enough - admits the playmaker - adapt would not be difficult as it might be elsewhere. I am willing to listen to all proposals and accept the one that I think is better."

The 27-year-old (28 next February) isn't a part of the Italian preliminary squad for the European Championships this summer so negotiations can be undertaken in June.