Video of Spurs stars first footballing memories

We all have early recollections of football and we all have different stories of how we came to support Spurs. For me as a little lad living in the country I used to go and play football with a youth player on the books of Gillingham.

He was at least 11 years older than me and I could never get the ball but he was a Spurs fan and as I looked up to him in more ways than one I thought if Spurs are good enough for him, they are good enough for me and from that moment I have been a Spurs fan, that hasn't changed in getting on for 50 years so I've seen a few ups and downs.

What do professional football players remember, they only the same as us so Spurs TV asked a few of them their first playing memory, first football shirt and first player admired.

The Tottenham participants providing the answers are two from England, an American, a Frenchman, a Romanian and a Belgian: Danny Rose, Michael Dawson, Brad Friedel, Younès Kaboul, Vlad Chiriches and Mousa Dembele.