Lloris, Adebayor, Kane quotes

Hugo Lloris has confirmed that he should be at Tottenham next season after he was asked the question directly.

"Yes, I should be [at Spurs next season].

"[But] I don't want to speak about my situation now.

"I need a few days to recover and after that to relax, have a good rest and come back for next season."

"I think I will speak soon about that and we will deal with it."

Striker Emmanuel Adebayor is looking forward to the new season under Pochettino.

"I like the new manager's philosophy of football a great deal. When he was in charge of Southampton, his team played very well."
Harry Kane has recovered from the injury he suffered playing for the England Under 21 team and is taking a full part in pre-season.

"I’ve had a good rest and I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, getting fit and getting on that pre-season tour.

"It will be a tough pre-season but that’s what you want, you want to get fit and be ready for the season ahead. All the lads are looking forward to that. We’ll be put through our paces and it will be good."