Benzema no to Arsenal, Caulker, Chiriches

Benzema no to Arsenal.

"We can't stop the rumours. But I tell you: Karim will not go to Arsenal. It's never been a question for him and no contact has been made. He will stay at Madrid.

"The probable arrival of Gareth Bale at Real Madrid doesn't threaten him at all. Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale will play on the wings and Karim in the centre. Karim could very well finish his career at Real, the club of his dreams," Benzema's agent Karim Djaziri has said.

Steven Caulker wishes Spurs well.

"I knew what I was coming here for and I am not looking back. I wish Tottenham well.

"I understand why people question why I have dropped down. But people who knew me know I want to play football and challenge myself every week. I am young and want to play and get as much experience as I can.

"Tottenham is a club that has not produced a player since Ledley King, so it was slightly difficult to see your future there as a youngster."

Steaua coach Laurentiu Reghecampf all but confirms the Vlad Chiriches transfer.

"Chiri's condition is good and the clubs have agreed to transfer him. I'm very happy for him," .

"I hope he will help us on Tuesday night (Steaua's second leg Champions League qualifier against Legia Warsaw) and of course that he stays healthy.

"The club made money on him and I cannot say the amount for which he is transferred but it is very high."